- Act as designate of Overall Coordinator in his/her absence to oversee the Core Team.
- Provide support to Overall Coordinator as needed.
- Attend individual team meetings occasionally to provide support.
- Prepare overall budget for Core Team’s approval and report monthly to Core Team the actual-to-budget results.
- Perform bookkeeping and manage all deposit and payments.
- Reimburse expenses in a timely manner.
- Arrange for update of bank account signing authority.
- Seek out funding sources (if required).
- Recommend camp fee to Core Team.
- Responsible for taking minutes and drafting all written correspondences on behalf of WCCCLC.
- Keep master record of all current inventories maintained by all coordinators.
- Accumulate and archive all current and past WCCCLC documents/data in an organized manner.
- Compile and report evaluation results from each team in order to summarize any lessons learned from the planning process.
During the camp:
- Provide support during campsite check-in.
- Reconcile cash balance for the sales booth at the end of each day.
- Prepare petty cash for use during the camp and other WCCCLC-related functions.
- Keep cash box secured and pay the campsite bill at the end of the camp.
Specific Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge and skills in bookkeeping, and preferably accounting.
- Organized and detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.