- Ensure current year’s theme and WCCCLC mission are reflected in the promotional campaign.
- Lead promotion team to conduct demographic research in different parishes and communities and identify target groups.
- Identify, analyze and determine effective ways to promote WCCCLC to increase exposure and registration.
- Work with promotion team to develop a promotional campaign (e.g. promotional visits at different parishes/communities, media promotion, parish announcements) based on the theme of the year.
- Work with Overall Coordinator to liaise with different parishes and communities for the promotional campaign.
- Supervise the team to update and maintain WCCCLC’s website.
- Send timely promotional announcements to the WCCCLC mailing list.
- Coordinate with Graphics Design Coordinator for promotional materials (e.g. pamphlets, posters, parish bulletin advertisements).
- Coordinate promotional booths and on-site registration at different parishes/communities.
- Ensure all registration information is passed to the Hospitality Coordinator and registration fee to the Assistant Overall Coordinator on a timely basis to update the registration database.
- Organize and coordinate fundraising activities, if needed.
During the camp:
- Responsible for participants’ check-in into the camp in collaboration with the Hospitality and Facilities Team.
- Oversee the T-shirt booth and/or souvenir booth during the camp in collaboration with the Graphics Team.
- Support all other teams during the camp as needed.
- Promote post-camp to all members.
- Pass on proceeds from the sale booths to the Assistant Overall Coordinator at the end of each day.
Specific Skills Required:
- Familiarity of various Chinese parishes and communities in Western Canada